Coastal Spine is a multidisciplinary spine center focused on Minimally invasive solutions to back and neck pain. We are a regional Center of Excellence, and our spine physicians and back pain specialists work with patients from around the region on simple to complex cases. Our goal is to end chronic pain and return our patients back to normal activity and health as soon as possible.
- Spine physicians who focus on a Minimally invasive approach to resolving back and neck pain
- On-site physical therapy
- On-site Minimally invasive procedures, including injections
- On-site diagnostic testing, including X-rays and EMGs
- In cases where surgery is necessary, our spine surgeons perform minimally invasive surgery at our nearby dedicated spine surgery center or local hospital
What Makes Us Unique?
- An Emphasis on a Minimally Invasive Approach
Our back pain physicians place emphasis on a minimally invasive approach to back, neck, and joint problems. While surgery may be appropriate in some cases, we explore all minimally invasive options first, so you can get back to being pain free quickly.
- Everything Under One Roof
We put everything under one roof. No more shuttling back and forth between doctor’s offices. We are one of the only New Jersey spine centers to combine spine-specialized orthopedic surgeons and spine neurosurgeons together with specialists in Minimally invasive disciplines for treatment of back and neck pain.
Dedicated to Treating Spine and Joint Conditions
We are a highly specialized practice. We see patients who have experienced back, neck, and joint pain for the first time and patients who have tried other types of treatment without relief. Whatever your condition is, we will get you back to normal health and activity as soon as possible. Learn more about our physicians.
At Coastal Spine, we are experienced in providing neck, back, and joint pain treatments for patients with lifelong pain or those who are struggling with pain for the first time. Our team of specialists will get you back to normal activity as quickly as possible. We have minimally invasive surgical and Minimally invasive solutions to neck, back and joint pain.