Spine Center Dedicated to Beneficial Partnerships with Healthcare Professionals
Coastal Spine center makes it our mission to provide nonsurgical treatments. Back pain specialists and spine doctors work on simple to complex cases with patients from around the region. Our goal is to end the chronic pain of our patients, and we will gladly work with insurance case managers, primary care providers and/or attorneys to develop a plan of care that works for each patient.
- A non-surgical approach to resolving back and neck pain for patients
- On-site nonsurgical procedures and diagnostic testing, including x-rays and EMGs
- In cases where surgery is necessary, our spine surgeons perform minimally invasive surgery at our nearby spine surgery center or local hospital
- Frequent and accurate communication for insurance case managers and adjusters
- Staff with intimate knowledge on all laws related to workers compensation and motor vehicle cases
What Makes Us Unique?
A Focus on a Nonsurgical Approach for Patients
Our specialists focus on a nonsurgical approach to back and neck problems. While surgery may be appropriate in some cases, we explore all nonsurgical options first, so patients can get back to being pain-free quickly.
All Services Located Under One Roof
Patients will not have to catch buses or constantly travel back and forth between offices. At Coastal Spine, everything is under one roof. One of the only spine centers in New Jersey, we bring spine-specialized orthopedic surgeons, spine neurosurgeons and spine doctors together with back pain specialists in nonsurgical disciplines for patients.
Dedicated to Treating Spine Conditions
Nowhere else in the region will you find a team of physicians and staff who treat spine conditions that affect the neck and back of your clients. Learn more about our doctors.
As a highly specialized practice, Coastal Spine offers treatments for patients experiencing back and neck pain for the first time due to an isolated incident or those who have had chronic pain and have not seen results from other treatments. Whatever the condition of the patient, we work to get them back to normal activity as smoothly and as rapidly as possible.